The Fallen Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic wolf RP that has many packs and territories. Can you find your calling?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDoutaini: Elemental Wolf RPGTFEA New Home (Pack Only) JypPeaU

A New Home (Pack Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callisto

Callisto

A New Home (Pack Only) Empty
PostSubject: A New Home (Pack Only)   A New Home (Pack Only) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:03 am

Callisto led the two loners into the densite, making sure to remember their names. "I'm called Callisto." She added, looking over her shoulder to give a slight grin towards them. "However if you would prefer, you could call me Cali for short." She finished, stopping by the large den. "You could rest here if you would like, or get a look around."
A gust of wind blew snow from the trees onto her head, making her quickly shake it off, a majority of it falling onto cass. "Sorry." She chuckled quietly, using her banner to brush it off. "Oh, I'm going to patrol the perimeter of the territory later since we don't have any scouts yet. Feel free to join in if you would like." Callisto offered to Canis and Armani.
Back to top Go down
Kardok

Kardok

A New Home (Pack Only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Pack Only)   A New Home (Pack Only) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am

Kardok was unaware of the newer members that had joined just that morning. He had been busy digging for herbs and trying to pry frozen roots from the ground. He padded forth to Cass and Callisto with his mouth full of roots, still oblivious to the fact that there was new blood in the pack. Kardok halted in front of them, attempting to give a report on how it went with a stuffed mouth. "These suckers were difficult to pry from the ice." He said, words slurred. It was then the medic noticed that two rogues happened to be standing next to them. It had seemed as though the females had the issue handled, so he wouldn't bother. "Excuse me, I must put away these herbs." He mumbled, shooting a cold glance to the newbies before walking off to get a pile started for Cass to examine.
Back to top Go down

A New Home (Pack Only)
Page 1 of 1