The Fallen Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic wolf RP that has many packs and territories. Can you find your calling?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDoutaini: Elemental Wolf RPGTFERules (read before you start) JypPeaU

Rules (read before you start)

Go down 
+5
Elisabethene Champagne
Andromeda
Renegade
Arno
Golden Cascade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Cascade
Admin
Golden Cascade

Rules (read before you start) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 am

Welcome to The Fallen Empire!
We want this to be a fun experience for you, and for the ones around you. To do that, please follow these rules! ^-^

*please make your username your wolf's name. If it is different, pm me and I can change it to your wolf's name*

NO spamming the chatbox! This is a big one, because it gets very annoying.

30 word minimum for posting! I would like if you would do more around 80+, but 30 should keep it moving enough Wink

Chatbox is not for roleplaying.

No killing someone's character without permission.

Remember, wolves don't always succeed in fights or hunting. Don't have your wolf go up to a bear and have it kill the bear flawlessly. There has to be struggle, and even retreat in this case! It is very rare for one wolf to take down a towering bear.

No challenging an alpha for their power and winning. By this I mean that you have to pm that alpha asking if you could beat them. If the alpha accepts, then you two will battle and you get that position.

No double posting (without a reply)

You are allowed two wolf characters. However, you cannot make one female and one male, just to have them become mates.

Make sure to post in absentees if you will be gone for 2+ days, or else you may be deleted after 2 weeks of being gone!

Be kind and respectful to everyone, no drama.

Swearing in the chatbox is allowed, however if a younger member asks you to stop, you have to or else I may temporarily ban you.

Don't neglect your character, or pressure other people.

Stay active and please invite more people if you want this site up and running!!

No, I will not make major changes to this site because I want this to be easy to maneuver and comfortable to rp in different places.

No adding new locations to the territories, or adding role-plays like "dog school" or whatever the heck that is.

Be sure to stop by the chatbox and make some friends, or help out new members :3

Lastly, have fun! We want this site to be a great time for everyone.

If you have read this, comment here: I *your name* accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.

Last edited by Golden Cascade on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenempirelasts.rpg-board.net
Arno

Arno

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 am

I, Arno, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.

Last edited by Arno on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:10 pm

(Ooh, didn't even notice that)
I, Renegade, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:45 am

I, Andromeda, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Elisabethene Champagne

Elisabethene Champagne

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 pm

I, Elisabethene Champagne, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
http://loupgris.forumotion.com/
Canis

Canis

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:48 am

I, Canis, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 pm

I, Callisto, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Sunstrider

Sunstrider

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

I, Sunstrider, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 pm

I, Emily, accept these rules and understand what will happen if I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules (read before you start)   Rules (read before you start) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules (read before you start)
Page 1 of 1