The Fallen Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic wolf RP that has many packs and territories. Can you find your calling?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDoutaini: Elemental Wolf RPGTFEWherever the Wind Blows Me JypPeaU

Wherever the Wind Blows Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golden Cascade
Admin
Golden Cascade

Wherever the Wind Blows Me Empty
PostSubject: Wherever the Wind Blows Me   Wherever the Wind Blows Me EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Useless...

At least that is what Paige had went by her whole life, a useless mutt. The frail female sat weakly under a blooming cherry blossom tree, her once white pelt caked with mud and blood, hip bones poking out, almost as if they were ready to break out of the surface of her skin. She was exhausted and hungry. Her dull eyes scanned the beautiful trees as a soft wind blew the pastel pink petals across the land, dancing and twirling. Paige had tried to keep a positive outlook through the whole ordeal, even though it felt like if one more ounce of negativity were to fall upon her, she would collapse under the amounts of stress and pressure. The female slid down the side of the tree, realizing that she wasn't in harms way anymore. She let out a sigh, closing her eyes.

Would it all be ok if her eyes never opened again?
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenempirelasts.rpg-board.net

Wherever the Wind Blows Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Empire :: Stray Dog Roleplay Section :: Cherry Blossom Ridge-
Jump to: